Re: [AMBER] what's the amber efficiency?

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:03:49 -0700

I think you'd be extremely lucky to scale significantly past 96 CPU cores
(8 nodes)...

And even then you might do better running 10 processes per node instead of
12 (80 cores)...

Finally, disable hyperthreading.

OTOH a single M2090 GPU ought to be able to be able to run at 24 ns/day or
so depending on the mdin file parameters.

All IMO of course...