Re: [AMBER] : wrong charge calculation by xleap

From: raghav singh <raghavbioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 04:48:55 +0200

Hello Purshotam,

I don't think xleap is wrong... because in case of classical pdb entries
the DNA chains are generally missing a terminal PO2 group and because of
that you are always short of 1 charge group so think like your DNA is a
duplex of 12 nucleotides that means it has only 11 Phosphates on each
backbone.

LEAP is doing just fine... according to me. :)

cheers
raghav