Re: [AMBER] closest command

From: Qiong Zhang <qiong.zhang.qzh.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:29:44 -0400

Hi Dan,

Yes, I was using ptraj. Thank you for pointing this out.

I tried cpptraj with this input:

trajin traj.mdcrd 1 5 1
trajout test.mdcrd nobox
center :1-10 mass origin
closest 20 :1-10 first closestout closestout.dat

There was no output produced, not even test.mdcrd. With ptraj, at least the
correct test.mdcrd was produced.

Am I missing anything for cpptraj please?

Thanks!

Qiong