Re: [AMBER] rfree: Error decoding variable 1 3 from:

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:25:11 -0400

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012, Elisa Frezza wrote:

> Thank you very much. I try to run my input with sander9, but I have still
> problems.

Can you say what problems? Do you somehow not have access to sander10?
(Your previous output was from pmemd 10). It seems likely that you have found
a bug in earlier versions of pmemd. Another good test would be to put the
group cards before the redirection cards (instead of after) and see if that
helps.

> In Amber12, is this input correct?
>
> restraintmask=1-48

This would be something like restraintmask=':1-48',

> /
> &ewald
> nfft1 = 90,
> nfft2 = 90,
> nfft3 = 90,

Note that we generally don't recommend that users set these values; unless you
really know what you are doing, you should allow the program to set them for
you.

....dac