[AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI calls sander instead of sander.MPI

From: Alfredo Quevedo <alfredoq.fcq.unc.edu.ar>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:12:01 -0300

Good morning. I followed the instructions in the AmberTools12 manual to
install the serial and parallel versions of Amber and AmberTools. All
serial and parallel test passed OK, but when I try to use the
MMPBSA.py.MPI module I find that for the corresponding calculations
sander is called instead of sander.MPI. I compiled openmpi using the
provided script and everything runs ok. Also sander.MPI is present in
$AMBERHOME/bin. Can anyone point me out which may be the problem,
thank you very much in advance for the help,
best regards
Alfredo