[AMBER] MMPBSA error

From: Kumar, Sonu <sonu.kumar.Dkfz-Heidelberg.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:24:47 +0200

Hi All,

I am using MMPBSA.py module of AmberTool12 which is on my institute cluster for energy calculation, but getting an error?

Here is my input file:
mmpbsa.in
Input file for running PB and GB in serial
&general
   endframe=50, keep_files=2,
/
&gb
  igb=2, saltcon=0.100,
/
&pb
  istrng=0.100,
/

/usr/local/AmberTools/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp complex_solvated.prmtop -cp complex.prmtop -rp rec.prmtop -lp lig.prmtop -y *.crdbox

Error which I am getting after running above command:

Reading command-line arguments and input files...
mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using cpptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
Exiting. All files have been retained.

It would be great if someone help me in this..

Thanks
Sonu