Re: [AMBER] is there any tutorial for membrane protein simulations for Amber 12?

From: Benjamin D Madej <bmadej.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:58:34 +0000

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the question about membrane bound proteins. Amber 12 now includes the Lipid 11 modular phospholipid force field for lipids. You can check the manual for more details. We also have an upcoming paper about the force field.

As for a membrane tutorial, I am working on writing one now, and it will be posted on the Amber web site.

Ben Madej