Re: [AMBER] an error message in installation of AMBERTOOLS12

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 07:45:24 -0400

We need more information.

Did you configure first? Were there any errors during configure? Are you using the gnu compilers?

We have successfully tested AmberTools on Cygwin, so as long as cygwin is installed correctly with all of the packages Amber needs, AmberTools should work fine. I don't use Cygwin so I don't know the common pitfalls to look out for.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate