Re: [AMBER] distance dependent dielectric constant

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:24:22 -0400

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012, kanika sharma wrote:

> I used distance dependent dielectric constant flag to minimize a protein
> using the script in implicit solvent :

This was answered yesterday, snippet is below. If you are not receiving
mail from the reflector, you should check your email settings. Or you can go
to the archives of the mailing list at the Amber web site to see postings.
(Archives are generally a day or so behind "real time").

You can't use distance dependent dielectric *and* igb in the same run.
When you set igb=1, it selects a code path that never sees or uses the
eedmeth=5 option.

...dac