Re: [AMBER] error with chamber

From: Crowley, Michael <Michael.Crowley.nrel.gov>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:25:55 -0600

Albert,
Ah, you have multiple param files and you need them all?
Are they used in charmm as:
 read param card name file1.prm
 read param card append name file2.prm
???

If so, then you have some work cut out for you.
We have not implemented the flexibility of multiple topology and multiple
parameter files. You will have to merge them by hand.
Be very very careful about atom types. If you need more info on merging,
let me know.
Mike

--
Michael F. Crowley, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Biomolecular Sciences Division