Re: [AMBER] GPU test fails

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:00:57 -0700

Hi Ashraf,

You can use CUDA 4.1 but it is approximately 10 to 15% slower than if you
used 4.0 due to performance regression bugs within the 4.1 compiler. Our
advice at present is to use the CUDA 4.0 compilers until such a time as the
compiler bug is fixed. Hopefully this will be with the release of the 4.2
compiler.

All the best
Ross