Re: [AMBER] AmberTools-1.5 installation problems

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:06:15 -0400

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012, Genzo Tanaka wrote:

> I downloaded AmberTools-1.5.tar.bz2 from
> http://ambermd.org/AmberTools-get.html, but I don't remember how to get
> bug fix.all. Whenever I clicked "bugfix.all", I was led to the webpage,
> and I did not know how to download from there.

This depends on your browser and operating system. Often you can right-click
on the "bugfix.all" link, then have options like "Save Link As...." (this is
for Chrome, but I think other browsers work in a similar way.) Somehow, you
have to get the actual file, not an html version of it.

...good luck...dac