Re: [AMBER] Asking About Differences between amber force field ff10 and ff03

From: setyanto md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:30:42 +0700

Dear Prof. Case and Aron,

Thanks for your guiding.
It is me not carefully read the section of 2.2. I am sorry.

by the way,
I am still didn't get with your comment "*None of the Amber force fields
have been calibrated or tested for such
calculations*."

Can I infer from your statement that, We can use ff10 or ff03 for my system
?

I have two simulation will be running, first, molecule in the water box and
heated at different temperature.
second, molecule inside organic box at constant temperature.

According your comment, I can use either ff10 or ff03, is it right ? I just
to make sure that my simulation was have good parameterization.

Thank you for your attention.
Setyanto