Re: [AMBER] rfree: Error decoding variable 1 3 from:

From: Elisa Frezza <elisa.frezza.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 18:53:03 +0200

Hello thank you for your answer, but I do not understand what name I have
to put to cartesian restraints because the program always reads the file
where I put nmr restraints. I delete / and &end, but the error persists.

Here there is my new input file

run: MD
 &cntrl
  imin = 0, irest = 0 , ntx = 1,
  nstlim = 2500000, dt = 0.002,
  ntc = 2 , ntf = 2,
  ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 2.0,
  tempi = 298.0, temp0 =298.0,
  ntb = 1 ,
  ntpr = 250 , ntwx = 250, ntwr = 500 ,
  cut = 9,
  ig = -1
  ioutfm = 1
  nmropt=1,
  ntr=1
 /
 &ewald
 nfft1 = 90,
 nfft2 = 90,
 nfft3 = 90,
 &namelist_name
 Keep DNA fixed with weak restraints
 0.05
 RES 1 48
 END
 END
 &wt type=DUMPFREQ, istep1=1, /
 &wt type=END &end
 DISANG=dist_chi.RST
 DUMPAVE=restraint.log
 LISTIN=POUT
 LISTOUT=POUT

thank you

Elisa

--
Elisa Frezza
Ph.D. Student in Materials Science and Engineering