Re: [AMBER] COM

From: Olena Dobrovolska <olena.dobrovolska.biotech.ntnu.no>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:40:02 +0000

Thank you, David, I agree about COM problems. I think it comes from pseudoatoms in upl file and if I set it more specific (HB2, HG2, etc.) I reduce COM atoms.
But as you can see there in Final results part there are CB, CG atoms, whereas, there should be protons, as it is in dist file. I checked my RST file and found that there is a problem: sometimes the atom number doesn't correspond to the atom name, for example,
# 30 LEU QQD 85 VAL QQG 4.38 (#peak 1066)
 &rst
  ixpk= 1066, nxpk= 0, iat= 74, 967, r1= 1.30, r2= 1.80, r3= 4.38, r4= 4.88, &end
#
but in my pdb file 967 number has CB atom of VAl 85. And this mess is not regular, so I can't figure why it creates RST file in such way.
I attached the RST, pdb and dist files. Please, check what is wrong there.

Thanks,
Olena