[AMBER] ptraj atomicfluct

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 22:12:11 +0100

Hi everybody,

I've been using the following input file to dump atomic fluctuation to file.

trajin mdcrd
rms first mass
atomicfluct out back.apf .C, CA, N byatom

This works. However when I try to fit to the average structure

trajin mdcrd
rms average.pdb
atomicfluct out back.apf .C, CA, N byatom

ptraj complains of syntax error.

The reason that I'm trying to fit to the average structure is given in the AmberTools manual "perform an RMS fit to the average structure (best) or the first structure (see rms) prior to this calculation"

Any suggestions how to handle this error would be most helpful

Good weekend to all

George