Re: [AMBER] Problems compiling pmemd.cuda - undefined reference to ...

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:17:06 -0700

Hi Adam,

> I have problems compiling pmemd.cuda.
> Everything works find till the 'make cuda' command.
> The error messages that I get are mostly about 'undefined references
> to...'
> Below are the last few lines of the error message.

Can you post your compiler versions (gcc, gfortran and NVCC) please. Can you
also include the config.h file generated by AMBER. Also make sure you have
applied all the bugfixes from the AMBER site. These are needed for NVCC 4.0
support. Avoid using NVCC 4.1 for the moment since there is a bug in the
compiler that gives a 10% performance hit.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/