Re: [AMBER] Non - integral charge o unperturbed unit

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:58:26 +0100

Dear Ashwini,

in general the total charge of a molecular fragment has an integer
charge value although in some cases this is not true (see some GYCAM
units as well as the 3' & 5'-terminal fragments of nucleotides).

I would carefully check the charge derivation procedure and the
constraints used during the fit to generate the molecular fragment.

regards, Francois