[AMBER] Converting Gromacs coordinate file to Amber input files for molecular dynamics

From: Adam Jion <adamjion.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:00:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I have the coordinate file (.gro) of a Gromacs simulation box (i.e. protein solvated in water).
Can I convert this file into something that can be used as input for molecular dynamics simulation in Amber?

Regards,
Adam

ps. I have simulated the system in Gromacs for ~ 100 ns, and wish to continue the same simulation in Amber
pps. The simulation in Gromacs uses an Amber force-field. So blow-ups are unlikely.