[AMBER] Amber 11 Compilation Error (again!)

From: Adam Jion <adamjion.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 04:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I'm having problems compiling Amber 11 on my 64-bit Ubuntu machine (all the patches for AmberTools 1.5 and Amber 11 have been applied)

The official error I get is:
cp: cannot stat `../../AmberTools/src/netcdf/include/*.mod': No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [netcdf.mod] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/amber11/src/sander'
make: *** [serial] Error 2

But I suspect its due to a bad implementation of AT15_Amber11.py by AmberTools's Python which led to the following error when compiling AmberTools:

"Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
ImportError: No module named site"

So how do I fix my problems?

Appreciate any help,
Adam

ps. I also have a (negligible?) error of "Could not find the X11 libraries; you may need to edit config.h
   to set the XHOME and XLIBS variables" when configuring AmberTools.