Re: [AMBER] Water coordinated with transition metal

From: ashwini gupta <wini657.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:03:29 +0530

Dear Ben,

Yes it is. :)

So, while preparing the prmtop and inpcrd file I essentially fix the water
molecule that coordinates with metal by naming it as MOH while the other
water molecules are name ad HOH. Is this correct. shouldn't the water
molecules move ard and different water molecules interact with the metal at
different time points. Will the two things mean the same??

Ashwini