Re: [AMBER] Water coordinated with transition metal

From: ashwini gupta <wini657.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:39:04 +0530

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Sorry if u misunderstood. I have renamed the hydroxide attached to the
metal as MOH (as also explained in the MCPB tutorial). It makes it easier
to interpret as also suggested by you. I have successfully completed this
part of the calculation.
However, when i prepare the prmtop file and inpcrd file for further MD
simulation, should i name that particular water molecule as MOH or should i
let leap solvate the system.

Thanks & Regards
Ashwini