Re: [AMBER] Amber 10 parallel installation error

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:20:17 -0400

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012, Shaandar Nyamtulga wrote:

> I am installing Amber10 on mpich2 cluster (Ubuntu 10.10, Beowulf) and
> got the following error.
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcr

What compiler are you using? What is the result of typing "mpif90 -show"?
I'm guessing that this flag is being added by mpif90, but it's hard to be
sure. (Also, what is the result of typing "which mpif90"?)

> Also even though I installed xorg-dev, xleap is still missing from
> AmberTools 1.3 installation.

I'd definitely recommend upgrading to AmberTools 1.5, or waiting for the
release of AmberTools12, which should be sometime this month.

...dac