Re: [AMBER] ptraj: Sort trajectory based on protein-ligand distance

From: g t <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:37:31 +0000

use distance command to output distance between a point on your ligand and
a point on your protein. this should output a file with frame number and
distance columns.

write a script (e.g. python) that selects the frames that have a distance
under 15 A. then feed this into ptraj so it writes out a new co-ordinate
file with only those frames.

not sure what you meant by the pdb bit at the end of your message. did you
mean crd?

cheers,
ET