Re: [AMBER] PBSA sprob question

From: Qin Cai <qcai.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:13:42 -0700

In AT 1.5, dprob and sprob are defined this way: default sprob is 1.6; default dprob is equal to sprob; when dprob is set to 0, it'll be reset to be equal to sprob.

So in Jesper's tests, the real dprob and sprob values are

                dprob sprob
A 0 0
B 1.4 1.4
C 1.4 1.4
D 1.4 1.6
E 1.6 1.6

The sprob could affect the dprob value, but the EPB is computed with dprob only. So B, C, and D has same EPB since same dprob is used.

Best,
Qin