Re: [AMBER] SASA Plot

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:05:16 -0500

Hi,

You could do this using LCPO surface area with cpptraj. To calculate
the contribution to the overall SASA by different residues you could
use this input:

parm protein.parm7
trajin trajectory.nc
surf R1 :1 out sasa.dat
surf R2 :2 out sasa.dat
surf R3 :3 out sasa.dat

You will get an output file (sasa.dat) that will contain the SASA of
residues 1, 2, and 3, etc in columns:

#Frame R1 R2 R3 ...

Note that here R1, R2, and R3 are just labels, you can name them
whatever you want.

Hope this is helpful.

-Dan