Re: [AMBER] MMPB(GB)SA: two questions

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 18:23:06 +0100

Dear John,

Many thanks for the references. Much obliged.

With regard to question 2, probably I wasn't clear enough. I should have asked "how accurate are the MMPB(GB)SA methods in calculating ΔGs from a few snapshots only. Is there a threshold below which the results obtained are meaningless".

Best regards

George