[AMBER] Question about Simulated Annealing procedure

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 18:29:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I need of
probably elementary advice... I wanted to perform a "deep sampling"
on two protein portions (mainly loops) that are involved in protein-protein
interactions (relatively large system 240 000 solvated). I performed fifteen 25
ns-long simulations at 600K and 800K (8 heating at 600K and and 7 at 800K) and then cooled back the systems to 310K
via 100K steps for another 25ns. Can I call this "normal/regular" SA
simulation or it is SA-"like"?

Regards,
Filip