Re: [AMBER] slow : amber job

From: akshar bhosale <akshar.bhosale.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:56:45 +0530

thanks for the detailed info Jason...

however, job is running 100x slower. when she ran job earlier with
same conf, it was performing fast now this one is slower. other jobs
are fine using the same MPI and env...i mean non amber jobs. what
tuning needs to be done?where can be problem? process spawing is aslo
proper. we have 8 cpu nodes, and cpu load is 8, memory comsumpiton is
around 3 GB out of 24 GB RAM per node. such 52 nodes.