Re: [AMBER] mm_pbsa error: Flag "RADII" not found in PARM file

From: g t <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:59:07 +0000

Hi. i think i figured out the issue.

i was using ptraj to solvate the complex, then using rdparm to strip the
waters from the topology file. this way the box information would be
preserved. i wanted to keep the box in case (don't know for sure) it
created problems with calculations later on.

upon rewriting the file with rdparm, the radii information gets lost. is
there any way to get round this within rdparm?

best regards,
ET