Re: [AMBER] md sticking!

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:45:57 -0800

Hi Amir,

> > Dear Dr. Case,
> > As you said i put the nstlim =100 and ntpr =1. in this
> case,simulation run successfully but when i increase the nstlim thats
> problem came back! in mdout file nothing was wrong!
> > what should I Do?
> >
> Dear Dr.Case,
> I found that when ions in my system increased sticking of simulation
> occurred more. why? and what should i do?

I think you need to define EXACTLY what you mean by the term sticking. We
will also need significantly more information about your simulation, how you
are setting it up, what your input files look like, what version of AMBER
are you using, is it patched with the latest bugfixes, what is the command
line, how are you running the calculation? On a cluster through a queuing
system, on your desktop etc? - If a queuing system what does your submission
script look like etc.

All the best
Ross

/\