Re: [AMBER] Is there a membrane tutorial for Amber?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:43:24 -0800

> > Currently it is not possible to run accurate membrane simulations in
> > AMBER,
>
> I would re-word this slightly: Currently, Amber does not support adding
> artificial terms in the pressure coupling to (partially) make up for
> deficiencies in many lipid force fields.
>
> The Amber developers are certainly willing to consider updates to
> address this
> situation.

To provide some additional info. It is our intention to produce a tutorial
showing how setup and run a membrane simulation in AMBER (using Chamber and
Lipid11), however this will not be until a month or so after the release of
AMBER 12. It will be posted on the tutorials page of the AMBER Website once
it is done.

'Ben: Remember to add this to your TODO list please'.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/