Re: [AMBER] Test if MD converged or not.

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:03:34 -0500

it really depends on what you are simulating. "converged" is really a
measure of the precision of your data- and it depends what the data are.
How you measure convergence of properties of a folded protein and protein
folding is very different (though in principle, "converged" for any
simulation means the same thing, in practice you probably don't mean that).