Re: [AMBER] same simulation using different random seeds on GPU

From: Aron Broom <broomsday.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:53:10 -0500

I agree with John Cannon that the general standard idea is to just use
ig=-1, but still, what you did should have produced different results.

I've never used ntt=1, but I have a series of runs going using ig=-1 and
ntt=3 that all started from the same equilibration endpoint. I'll post
another reply once I've looked at them to let you know if they are actually
different.

Also, to what extend are the runs identical? Do they have 0 RMSD across
all frames?

~Aron

Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student