Re: [AMBER] Problem building octahedral coordinated ligands in LEaP

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:21:48 -0500

Ah, this is my mistake - I had forgotten to include the lines that inform
leap of the hybridization types of these dummy atoms:

addAtomTypes {
 { "MM" "" "sp3" }
 { "DX" "" "sp3" }
 { "DY" "" "sp3" }
 { "DZ" "" "sp3" }
}

Using this leap command your example now works for me (after ensuring all
the atom and type names are consistent).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've updated the tarball on my
site to reflect this.

--Tom