Re: [AMBER] FW: calculation of spectral density

From: Mahendra B Thapa <thapamb.mail.uc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:11:34 -0500

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Thapa, Mahendra (thapamb) <
thapamb.mail.uc.edu> wrote:

> Thank you , Dr. David.

   Now, I am trying to calculate time-correlation functions of C-H vecors
of methyl sidechain of leucine [it has two methyl groups] using ptraj.
Please help me.

[ in http://archive.ambermd.org/201005/0071.html, I understand that vectors
are given for N-H vector of backbone, e.g vector v2 :2.N corr :2.H ]
Thanks,
Mahendra Thapa