[AMBER] GFP Chromophore 1EMB.pdb,

From: Yasuo Kurita <yasuokurita.rs.tus.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:59:17 +0900

Dear Sirs
This is Yasuo Kurita,a research scientist,in Physics Department of Tokyo University of Science.
Thank you very much for your kind collaboration in advance.
I am trying to make an equilibrium calculation of 1EMB.pdb for preparing Gaussian09 code
"SAC-CI ONIOM" calculation of GFP chromophore to get a light emitting spectra.
The Residue type of chromophore is CRO which is not a standard Amino acid residue.
So "saveamberparm" command reject to make the top and res files.
Could you let me know how I can solve this problem?
I am very sorry to bothering you so much.
Your kind suggestion would be very much appreciated.
Thank you very much and best regards
Y.Kurita