Re: [AMBER] Problem with leaprc.ff99SB file sourcing

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 11:53:46 -0500

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012, vladanstefanovic.kg.ac.rs wrote:

> 2. my xleap is in folder usr/local/amber11/AmberTools/exe

But are you sure that the xleap in this folder was created with AmberTools
1.5, and not some earlier version of the code? Check the date stamps on the
files, or try installing AmberTools 1.5 *only* in some clean directory. Make
sure that all of the AmberTools bug fixes are applied.

Of course I am grasping at straws here, but this look exactly like a problem
with 64-bit Linux that was fixed a while ago.

....dac