Re: [AMBER] Problem with leaprc.ff99SB file sourcing

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:52:26 -0500

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012, vladanstefanovic.kg.ac.rs wrote:

> I successfully installed amber11 and ambertools1.5 on ubuntu linux, but
> now I have a problem;
> Each time I try to source leaprc.ff99SB console displays "segmentation
> fault" without loading xleap;

1. Does the same thing happen with tleap?
2. Are you sure you are running the AmberTools 1.5 of xleap? Be sure that the
output of "which xleap" points to the correct location.
3. Is this a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of Ubuntu?

If you can't figure it out, try installing AmberTools only, into a fresh
directory tree. We run this code on Ubuntu all the time, and it should not
segfault just upon loading a leaprc file.

....dac