Re: [AMBER] AMBER minimization

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:38:27 -0500

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012, Olena Dobrovolska wrote:

> but it already stands LISTIN= POUT in sander run.
> My output file doesn't correspond to RST file. So My guess something
> happends during minimization. Can you please take a look?

It looks like something went wrong when you created the RST file. The very
first restraint connects atoms 25 and 41. The comments indicate that these
are hydrogens; but the actual atoms involved include an oxygen atom. Sander
doesn't look at the comments, just at the actual atom numbers. So you need to
try to figure out what went wrong at the makeDIST_RST step. Make sure that
the pdb file you used at that step exactly matches the prmtop file: e.g. use
ambpdb to create the input pdb file for makeDIST_RST.

...good luck...dac