Re: [AMBER] cygwin-ambertools

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 08:14:09 -0500

On Mon, Feb 06, 2012, Алексей Раевский wrote:

> Can you give me a list of packages for ambertools installation on
> cygwin. Because those, which were mentioned on the amber site gave me
> some errors during configuration or make install step.

What is on the web page is our best knowledge about the packages that are
required. Just saying that you found "some errors" doesn't allow us to
provide any help....we would need details of what you did and what went wrong.
Do neglect to say which version of Amber you are using, and to give complete
details of what you tried.

...dac