[AMBER] other makeDIST_RST issues

From: Thomas Pochapsky <pochapsk.brandeis.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:34:24 -0500

Hi,
I am for the moment running Amber 8 (we are in the process of upgrading but I am in a hurry), and am trying to generate an
distance restraint file; I get the error message

makeDIST_RST: makeDIST_RST.c:675: read_pdb_file: Assertion `nat < 5000' failed.
Abort

Sadly, my system has ~6,300 atoms in it. What do I need to change/recompile to get this to work?

Thanks,
Tom Pochapsky

PS, If the issue persists in Amber11, do we need to change anything prior to compiling? We will usually be working with systems this large, so it would be convenient to set this up from the get-go.