Re: [AMBER] antechamber doesn't create mol2 file

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:06:59 +0100

Dear Dian Jiao,

You should look at the output of the semi-empirical tool used
(divcon/mopac/sqm/...): It looks like the job failed... My
understanding is that a job performed with a semi-empirical method
should be fast (in particular, if the optimization threshold is loose).

You reported "pep.pdb": does it mean an entire peptide is involved in
the computation? in general, one wants to generate a new force field
library only for a modified residue; the regular residues are handled
by the Amber Force Filed Topology DataBase...

regards, Francois