Re: [AMBER] Preparation of the topology file by means of Antechamber

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:58:32 +0100

Dear James,

> As I understood this server may generate topology for the big molecule with
> the non-standart residues for the amber-like force fields.

R.E.D. & R.E.D. Server generate force field (FF) library(ies) for a
non-standard residue. These FF libs are then loaded in LEaP and used
in association with existing FF libs to generate prmtop/prmcrd files.

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php#1
  or http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#1

> Could you tell me what additions modifications are needed for REDs output
> to obtain GROMACS .top file ?

See http://ffamber.cnsm.csulb.edu/
We are about to submit a paper about this topic...

regards, Francois