[AMBER] Building Wrapped DNA in NAB

From: Ian Slaymaker <iamslaymaker.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:56:55 -0800

I am brand new to NAB and a novice programmer but I have a very
specific job I want to accomplish similar to the nucleosome wrapping
example in the ambertools manual. When doing my tests to try and get
the DNA wrapping program from the manual to run (copied out), I ran
into several problems compiling, and later successfully building the
.pdb file:
Initially I get an error saying that I did not supply enough terms for
wc_helix. Adding an empty string in the 12th parameter solved this
problem. However, although the program compiles successfully, I get an
error when I try to run a.out: Atom O3’ not in residue DA. I am
supplying the strings "a" and "t" as sbase and abase in the getbase
function. Please let me know how I can get this to work. Many Thanks.
-Ian