Re: [AMBER] analysis in all simulation time

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:00:33 +0000

Hi again,
Ptraj is a program that is part of AmberTools, not amber10. You may well
have AmberTools1.2 installed if you're running amber10 (perhaps you used
leap to get your prmtop & inpcrd files - tleap/xleap is also an AmberTools
program). If not, you can install it.
You can read the AmberTools1.2 manual to find out how ptraj can read in
trajectory files and calculate RMSD.
Hope this helps,
Marc