Re: [AMBER] superimpose on first snapshot

From: Simon Becker <simon.becker.uni-konstanz.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:35:37 +0100

Hi all,

thank you dan, that was my way of doing it as well.

I recieved a number of replies outside the board. Apparently the most
commonly used way ist to extract the pdb files with ptraj and then load
them into schrodingers maestro and superimpose them there, save and
merge the pdbs into a mdcrd file again. So there appears to be a need
for this functionality.

regards,
simon