Re: [AMBER] simulation with implicit solvent runs longer than explicit?

From: Victor Ma <victordsmagift.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:11:21 -0600

Well, I was just following the AMBER Tutorial therefore did not turn on
SHAKE for implicit calculation.

I wouldn't say that I have "an unreasonable" small solvent box. The cutoff
for the water box is 10A.
solvateoct complex TIP3PBOX 10.0
I have ~8000 water molecules for ~110 residues which is reasonable. Maybe
it's just that I have a small system.

Victor