Re: [AMBER] Problem with magnesium ions using FF10 in leap

From: Jesper Sørensen <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:17:39 -0800

I thought I had tried that solution already, but now it works. Thanks Prof. Case.

Is this not a bug still though? Not that I mind changing the source code/parameter files at all, but shouldn't this work automatically.
If it is the naming in the PDB file that is the problem, then that would be an easier fix for users.

Also, I am a little curious by the line in the Log file: ./leap.log
addAtomTypes: type Mg+ - max length is 2

Does this have something to do with the a naming of ions?

Best regards,
Jesper