Re: [AMBER] Minimization problem for a homotrimer of small molecules

From: Baptiste Legrand <bap.legrand.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:41:53 +0100

Thanks Jason for your answer. I tested removing the &ewald namelist and
setting igb=6 or igb=1 but I have the same issue. As it was a bit tricky
for me to prepare the inpcrd and prmtop homotrimer files, my objective
was to quickly tested them on a simple minimization. I finally hope to
launch a simulation on this complex in a solvent box. May be, it will
work directly with the box.

Best regards,
Baptiste

The objective is finally to launch a simulation in a solvent box.